Banana Bread Pie
Author: Jerusalem Jackson Greer
Serves: 6 slices
A great solution to use up old bananas, and a great excuse to have pie for breakfast!
- 3 very ripe bananas
- ¾ cup biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Pre-Heat Oven to 400 degrees
- Place bananas in a large mixing bowl and mash with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into 2 greased 9 in pie pans.
- Sprinkle a ¼ cup of chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts) and bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- The pie should be caramelized on the edges but still a little soft and custard-y in the center.