Here are all the things I know for sure after this weekend:
*I am way more introverted than I think- at least with strangers.
*I really am blessed to have the sorts of friends that I have. The sort that will go along on your escapades, get sunburned and be sleep deprived just to help you out (more on this to come…)
*I really did a good thing by marrying Nathaniel Wayne Greer almost 16 years ago. I think we will be good empty-nesters as my friend Alison says.
*I will be yarn (or doily) bombing the trees in my front yard.
*I am infinitely interested in the education of women over the course of history
* I really miss researching.
*Hats really do look best on curly headed gals.
*Vacationing in an all-white house really is as dreamy as I always imagined (more on this to come…)
* I am not an Energizer Bunny. And I no longer aspire to be one.
* Prodigal Summer is a great book. It may be a favorite.
*I can go three days without opening my laptop.
Here are somethings I am considering after this weekend:
* I think I might be ready to downsize from a King bed to a Queen…
* Hanging all white curtains in every room during the summer months
* I think maybe the idea of how to make authentic friendships as adult women is something that needs to be explored further. Thoughts?
*Is anyone an extrovert around strangers?
OK that is all for today.
I am still in the re-entry phase from our lovely weekend away, but I did want to say hello.
More in depth discussions of many of these topics, and more answers to your questions to come soon!