The spring in my step I mean. Today I have a cold. A low down dirty cold that makes my head foggy, my throat itchy and my muscles sore. Or maybe that part is from Yoga yesterday. But nonetheless it is all adding up to yukiness.
But the glittering & cutting must go on. And so must life. Sigh.
Yesterday my littlest sister tagged me for 7 Random Facts. Since I have done this a few other times I thought I would try to come up with a list of
7 Random Things About My Sweet Dog Chloe
1) She HATES the mailman and any delivery man of any kind. Seriously.
2) Wylie is her favorite out of all of us.
3) When it is time for the boys to get home from school she goes and stands by the back door waiting, wagging her huge tail at full speed.
4) She likes snow.
5) The older she gets the clingier she gets. She now wants to go everywhere we go in the car.
6) She loves to sleep on the couch but we can’t get her to get on our bed.
7) She hates veggies of any kind. If we give her leftovers she always pushes the veggies to the side with her snout.
OK, that’s all I got in me for today.