Today I am thankful for cheap wine, de-lish leftovers and little boys who lick the brownie mix bowl.
Also I am thankful for Christmas movies.
I try to watch one a day for the 12 days leading up to Christmas, ending with THE classic of course. Some get watched earlier as well. Some get watched more than once.
My Favorites (again in no order worth mentioning.)
1. Miracle on 34th Street (the old one)
2. Miracle on 34th Street (the new one)
3. Little Women (the Winona one)
4. White Christmas
5. Charlie Brown
6. The Grinch (cartoon)
7. Love Actually
8. Family Man
9. Bishops Wife
10. It’s a Wonderful Life
11. Home Alone
12. Muppet’s A Christmas Carol
13. A Christmas Story
14. Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea (I know these aren’t typical holiday movies but I associate them with the holiday’s because I got AGG as a gift the year I was 12 and it meant so much to me. Also there is a lot of snow and merriment.)
What did I miss? What are your favs?