I’ve been neck deep in a big project for work and have been kept from blogging… In lieu of anything deep and meaningful to write about, here are my answers as I have been tagged by none other than the fab Ms. Tracy Jackson.
1. FIRST NAME? Jerusalem
2. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ? Uh, the city. Duh.. No, the “New Jerusalem” in the Bible. My parents were Christian Hippies. What can you do?
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? 6/24/06
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Egg Salad
6. KIDS? Yes… see previous post galore.
7.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I hope so. If not, I am a real bitch… and someone should tell me!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Off and on. I buy new ones cause they are sooo pretty, but then I never write more than a few days worth.
9. Do YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? That is an understatement. I have also been told that it is sign of deep anger. I must be really, really pissed.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope.
11. WOULD YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMP? No way Jose.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Life.
13.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don’t where shoes that tie, so I guess no.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? B&R Mint Chocolate Chip
16. SHOE SIZE? 8.5
17. RED OR PINK? Depends on the mood. Color is never simple to me…
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I sucked at being pregnant.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? the glory days at CCF, the way it was, the way it could’ve been…
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If you want – don’t ‘should on yourself’ on my account!
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW? Blue Jean Overalls (the uniform of my summers) and Red Toe Nail polish
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? 4 Crunch Dibbs Ice Cream Bites
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The air conditioner running
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Tiffany Blue
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Grapefruits, back of Nathan’s neck, the boys after a bath, my grandmothers house
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Virgil, my furniture salesman at Dillards
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? They smile, and they listen.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes!
29. FAVORITE DRINK? French Pink Lemonade Soda
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Croquet
31. HAIR COLOR? Brown//Blond Streaks, the occasionally Pink Stripe
32. EYE COLOR? Blue
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
34. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Nathan’s BBQ chicken, Whip Cream, my mom’s Chicken Spaghetti
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Grey’s Garden
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink tank
37. DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO? No – why would I hurt myself on purpose?
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Always!
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? The Truffle Ball from Graffittis.
40. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea.
41. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone?
42. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Rosie by Anne Lamott
43. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing – I use a laptop
44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Iron Chef America
45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Nathan playing music, the boys voice mails on my phone, summertime nights, all my siblings in one room laughing
46. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles baby.
47. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? I would say Alaska but that was home… Does that count?
48. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 1974, New Jersey
49. IF YOU WON A ROUND TRIP TICKET TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Europe with my sweetie.